- Substantial trade counter and vehicle workshop premises with forecourt car parking for circa 10 cars
- Versatile accommodation extending in total to approx. 5,768 sqft (535.85 sqm) incorporating a large open plan retail area with staff facilities and an adjoining workshop with front roller shutter loading doors
- Occupying a sought after location, fronting one of the main vehicular routes (A5112) in to Shrewsbury Town Centre
- Available To Let on a new lease
- Rent: £30,000 per annum exclusive (sub-division maybe considered)
The property occupies a highly visible road side location fronting one the main vehicular routes (A5112) into Shrewsbury Town Centre. Surround by a variety of commercial occupiers including Tesco Expres and Pizza Hut Delivery with the property is also situated within a densely populated residential area of Shrewsbury.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
This substantial single storey commercial property comprises two adjoining units extending in total to approx. 5,768 sqft (535.85 sqm) with forecourt parking for circa 10 cars.
The trade counter extends to approximately 4,275 sqft (397.15 sqm) including integral tea point and toilet facilities with suspended ceiling, florescent strip lighting, double entrance doors and glazed display.
The adjoining workshop is approximately 1,493 sqft (138.7 sqm) and has a minimum eaves height of approx. 4.8 metres with two front roller shutter loading doors and fluorescent strip lighting.