- Freehold investment opportunity
- Sought after location within 2 miles of Wolverhampton Town Centre
- Multi-let industrial estate comprising a mix of modern detached, semi-detached and terrace industrial & office buildings extending to approx. 37,687 sqft (3,501 sqm) on a site of approx. 2.55 acres (1.03 hectares)
- Occupiers including: DFS, Euro Car Parts Limited and Bells Plumbing Supplies
- Asset management and agency opportunities
- The current passing rent is £187,650 per annum, exclusive of VAT
- • Potential reversionary income of circa £207,650 per annum exclusive when fully let
- We are instructed to seek offers in the region of £2,500,000 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level reflects a net initial yield of 7% after allowing for usual purchaser’s cost of 6.4%
Merryhills Enterprise Park is a multi-let industrial estate comprising a mix of purpose built industrial/office buildings totalling approx. 37,687 sqft (3,501 sqm) on a site area of circa 2.55 acres (1.03 hectares) with current occupiers including: DFS, Euro Car Parts Ltd, Veloxserve Communications Ltd and Bells Plumbing Supplies.
The property has been in the same ownership since 1989 with the majority of the units constructed in 1999.
The units are of steel portal frame construction with brick base and corrugated sheet over-cladding with internal fit-outs having been configured to suit Tenant’s specific requirements.
Having secure gated entrance, the buildings are serviced by a tarmacadam access road and have the benefit of forecourt loading and car parking facilities with a separate external yard area to the rear of Unit 14.
Merryhills Enterprise Park is an established commercial location on the fringe of Wolverhampton City Centre, close to large densely populated residential areas. The Estate is accessed off Park Lane which connects a short distance away to the main A460 Cannock Road. This connects one of the main arterial routes serving Wolverhampton and connecting to Junction 1 of the M54 Motorway about 4 miles to the north east.