- This attractive investment property is situated within the City Centre of Wolverhampton, on one of the main roads and busy bus routes accessing the central retail core.
- The property is fully let on 2 occupational leases, producing a total rent of £28,000 per annum.
- NB: Existing businesses are unaffected.
- Starting Bid Price: £225,000.
- THIS PROPERTY IS OFFERED BY AUCTION (Please see details below) on Thursday 25th October 2018 at Molineux Stadium, Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4QR with registrations from 6:30pm.
The property is located on one of Wolverhampton’s busiest retail streets, in close proximity to the heart of the city and being well served by a wide variety of bus routes. Located amongst a mixture of local and national retailers, the premises are a short distance from the main shopping core of
Wolverhampton City Centre.
The property comprises of a three-storey building plus basement, with ground floor retail space, currently used as an Estate Agents office, along with self-contained offices on the first and second floors which are accessed via a separate entrance off Darlington Street.
The property is occupied on the following occupational leases with the
tenants responsible for all respective outgoings:
Cellar, Grd & Pt 1st floors - To DB Roberts & Partners Ltd for a term of years
expiring 31st March 2022 at £20,500 per annum.
Pt 1st & 2nd Floors - To ‘The Best Connection Group Ltd’ for 5 years from
25th February 2018 at £7,500 per annum.
Copies of leases are available as part of the auction pack, available at