- 12-metre eaves warehouse approximately 9,706 sqft (902 sqm)
- Office / reception area at the front of the property and offices at the rear
- Roller shutter door 5.6m high x 6.1m wide
- Located on an established industrial estate off A4126 Spring Road
- Rent: £28,450 per annum exclusive
The property is situated on Legg Brothers Industrial Estate, just off A4126 Spring Road, Wolverhampton which connects to the A4123 Birmingham New Road. Wolverhampton City Centre is approximately 2-miles away via the A41 Bilston Road.
The property comprises a main warehouse with offices to the rear and a small reception/front office.
The unit benefits from 12-metre eaves and is constructed of a concrete frame with brick and block elevations with glazed sections above. Access to the warehouse is gained via a 5.6m high x 6.1m wide roller shutter door.
The low-level extension at the rear of the main building is currently rated as an office. An application has been made to have this re-rated as industrial/warehouse space.
Staff facilities and WC's are available.