- Extensive single storey warehouse unit
- Totalling approx 22,750 sqft (2,114 sqm)
- Good covered loading / access via electrically operated roller shutter door
- Conveniently located on the established Maesbury Road Industrial Estate
- Available To Let on a new Lease on terms to be agreed
- Rent: £35,000 per annum exclusive
The premises occupy a convenient location within the established Maesbury Road Industrial Estate approximately 1 mile south of Oswestry Town Centre and within a short distance of the main A483 and A5 trunk roads.
The property is situated adjacent to the Post Office Sorting Office with, Howdens, TG Builders Merchants and Travis Perkins in the near vicinity.
Oswestry is a popular north Shropshire Market Town located approximately 18 miles north west of the County Town of Shrewsbury and 30 miles south of Chester and serves a wide catchment area.
The premises provide a spacious single storey purpose built warehouse of steel portal frame construction with clad elevations beneath a pitched asbestos cement sheet clad roof.
The building provides an open plan warehouse extending to approx.
22,750 sqft (2,114 sqm) with an approximate eaves height of 5.3m with access via a shared covered loading bay.