- Substantial commercial building
- Extending in total to approx 18,861 sqft (1,752.26 sqm)
- Versatile accommodation
- generous forecourt inclduing 12 car parking bays
- Secured gated side storage area
- Situated in the centre of Shrewsbury's main commercial area
- Available For Sale either as a whole or on an individual basis
- Offers in the region of £799,950 are invited for whole building or £399,950 per unit
The premises occupy a prominent position within Oaks Business Park fronting Knights Way in the heart of Battlefield Enterprise Park which has convenient access to the A5124, A5, A49 trunk roads and M54 motorway. Battlefield Enterprise Park is a fast expanding commercial, industrial and office location approximately a mile north of Shrewsbury town centre.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and principal administrative centre of Shropshire being situated approximately 12 miles west of Telford, 30 west of the West Midlands conurbation, and 25 miles south-east of Wrexham.
This substantial commercial building of steel portal frame construction with insulated profile metal cladding comprises two adjoining units available either as a whole or on an individual basis.
The accommodation extends in total to approx. 18,861 sqft (1,752.26 sqm) incorporating a large first floor mezzanine level to both units. In addition the property boasts a minimum eaves height of approx. 6 metres with a cellular office, separate workshop, tea point and wc facilities together with two full height electrically operated roller shutter loading doors.
Externally the property boasts a large forecourt with 12 car parking bays and a secure side storage area with palisade fencing and gated entrance.