- Prominent City Centre first floor offices approximately 1,174 sqft (109.07 sqm)
- Situated amongst various retailers, restaurants and financial institutions
- Close proximity to local amenities including, bus, train and metro stations
- 2 car parking spaces are available to the rear of the property
- Rent: £9,450 per annum exclusive
The first-floor offices are accessed via private entrance and internal staircase from Queen Street, this offers a small ground floor reception foyer. The offices are a mix of suites and toilet facilities are available.
2 car parking spaces are available to the rear of the property.
The property requires refurbishment but this will be undertaken by the landlord to a suitable standard, prior to occupation.
The property is located on Queen Street in Wolverhampton City Centre, with surrounding occupiers including a mix of High Street retailers, restaurants / cafes and financial outlets.
Local amenities including Wolverhampton Train, Bus and Metro Stations are all less than a 5-minute walk from the property.
M6 Junction 10 is approximately 5.5 miles to the East, and Junction 2 of the M54 is approximately 4-miles to the North.