- Located within the established Leasowes Business Park
- Approximately 1,439 sqft (133.7 sqm)
- Attractive barn conversion
- Contemporay accommodation over two floors
- Superfast broadband
- Convenient location between Shrewsbury and Telford
- Available on a pre-let basis
- Rent: Based on £10.00 per sqft per annum exclusive
Forming part of the established Leasowes Business Park, the office development is conveniently located within the Shropshire Village of Cound, accessed off the A458 between the rural villages of Crosshouses and Cressage, approximately 7 miles South East of the County Town of Shrewsbury where a variety of local amenities are available.
The proposed development provides office accommodation over two floors within an attractively converted barn providing contemporary accommodation throughout, extending to approximately 1,439 Sq.Ft. (133.7 sq.m.) including carpeted flooring, central heating, IT with super-fast Broadband connections and modern lighting together with toilet and tea making facilities on each floor.
Outside the property will enjoy an attractive landscaped setting together with ample on site car parking.