- Unique commercial / residential investment opportunity
- Portfolio of 23 units, including retail, office, leisure and residential
- Bridgnorth is a popular Market Town and tourist destination
- Gross income circa £153,000 per annum with potential to increase
- Offers in the region of £1.5 million are invited for the Freehold investment subject to the benefit of existing Tenancies
Bridgnorth is well located in South Shropshire and is a popular, historic tourist and market Town, situated approximately 20 miles south east of Shrewsbury via the A458, Telford is approximately 20 miles north west with access via the A442 and is 15 miles west of Wolverhampton via the A454. Birmingham is just over 30 miles to the east
Central Court shopping centre occupies a prominent and convenient location within the Town Centre with the main entrance off the main High Street and further access from St. Mary’s Street. The property is also within close proximity of various public car parks.
Bridgnorth is split into Low Town and High Town, named on account of their elevations relative to the River Severn and has a population of circa 12,216 (2008 census) and a funicular railway links the two town levels.
The famous market town is a major tourist destination attracting visitors from all over the U.K. and beyond. A particularly well known attraction is the Severn Valley Railway which operates from the station located close to the Town Centre.