- Substantial Grade II Listed building of traditional brick construction
- Extending in total to approx. 3,959 sqft (367.80 sqm)
- Two self contained commercail units currently operating as a restaurant and cafe
- Versatile accommodation arranged over two floors with basement storage providing scope for conversion (STP)
- Currently generating a combined income of £17,000 per annum exclusive
- Prominent Town Centre location
- Freehold For Sale with benefit of the existing Tenancies
- Offers in the region of £375,000 are invited
Occupying a highly sought after Town Centre location the property is positioned within the main commercial/leisure area of the Town Centre overlooking one of the main public car parks accessed via Barker Street and Rowley House, whilst only a short distance from the main retail area, the Market Hall and Theatre Severn.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administration centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk roads, approx. 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
This landmark property is an imposing Grade II Listed mixed commercial building of traditional brick construction with rendered exterior to the front beneath a tile pitched roof. Arranged over four floors the versatile accommodation extends in total to approx. 3,959 sqft (367.80 sqm)
The ground floor boasts two self-contained commercial units, currently operating as a café and restaurant producing a combined rental income of £17,000 per annum.
The first and second floors have a private entrance and provide generous cellular office accommodation including staff room and large wc facilities with the third floor providing additional storage/office space. The accommodation is in need of refurbishment and upgrading providing an excellent opportunity to convert the upper floors for commercial or residential purposes subject to planning.