- Attractive four storey Grade II Listed property
- Rear car parking facilities
- Prominently located in sought after retail location
- Currently generating a combined income of £24,300 per annum exclusive
- Guide Price: Offers in the region of £325,000 plus VAT are invited for the Freehold interest subject to the existing Tenancies
The property is situated in the heart of the historic Town Centre, a short distance from the prime retail pitch and pedestrianised Pride Hill with the Market Hall located at the top of Mardol. Nearby occupiers include Lakeland, Jessops, a number of other national outlets and a mix of local retailers including hairdressers and opticians.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administration centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk roads, approx. 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The property comprises an attractive four storey Grade II Listed building providing a ground floor retail unit with the three upper floors providing a self-contained residential flat. Located to the rear of the property is a two storey brick built addition with pitched tiled roof which is presently utilised as a Public Convenience. The property includes 4 car parking spaces at the rear.