- Modern Trade Counter
- Extending to approx. 2,473 sqft (229.72 sqm)
- Forecourt car parking and rear yard
- Well presented showroom / display area
- Rear warehouse and mezzannine storage area
- Convenient location within the popular Vanguard Trade Park
- Available To Let by way of Lease Assignment
- Current Passing Rent: £12,000 per annum exclusive
Forming part of the popular and ever expanding Vanguard Trade Park, the unit directly fronts Vanguard Way, approx. 3 miles North of Shrewsbury Town Centre.
Battlefield Enterprise Park is the principal commercial area of Shrewsbury with neighbouring occupiers including: Matalan, Furrows Car Village, Screw Fix, Tesco and Band Q superstores. Vanguard Trade Park is home to a multitude of occupiers which include Motorworld, Newly & Eyre, Eurocell Building Plastics, Travis Perkins, Mercedes Benz and Volkswagen
The Shrewsbury By-pass directly to the West provides access to the A49, A5 and M54 Motorway linking Shrewsbury to the M6 and wider West Midlands Conurbation.
Constructed in 2008 the property is built to a high standard of specification and includes forecourt parking with rear access and yard.
The property boasts a well presented trade counter/showroom extending to approx. 501 sqft (46.5 sqm) with Directors office, tea point, wc facility and storage to the rear. In addition there is warehouse space/storage extending to approx. 402 sq.ft.(37.37 sqm) with full height roller shutter door.
In addition there is a part mezannine level extending to approx. 1,100 sqft (102.15 sqm)