- Substantial retail building and site
- Prominent Town Centre location
- Suitable for redevelopment
- Total site area extends to approx. 1.042 acres (0.42 hectares)
- Walking distance of main High Street shopping area and Newtown Railway Station
- Guide Price: Offer in the region of £450,000 are invited for the Freehold interest
The site and building forms part of the Ladywell Shopping Centre occupying a prominent location within the Town Centre only a short walking distance from the prime shopping area of High Street, which contains a number of national retailers including: WH Smith, Boots and Iceland with a roadside frontage to the main vehicular routes in to Town from the A483.
Newtown is centrally located in Mid Wales and is the principal economic and administrative centre for the area being situated approximately 30 miles west of Shrewsbury and 40 miles east of Aberystwyth.
Newtown Train Station is approximately a 5-minute walk from the Shopping Centre and provides a mainline service on the Cambrian Line from Shrewsbury to Aberystwyth and Machynlleth to Pwllheli.
This level and regular shape site extends in total to 1.042 acres (0.42 hectares) or thereabouts and includes a substantial single storey retail building providing approx. 9,580 sqft (890.01 sqm) with rear loading facilities.
The site includes a large pay and display public car park at the entrance which is currently producing a rent of £15,670 plus VAT per annum. Additional income is also received from the Tenant of a small retail unit adjacent to the main building.