- Substantial commercial building
- Extending to approx 12,326 sqft (1,145.12 sqm)
- Excellent yard area and forecourt car parking
- Overall site area of approx. 0.83 acres
- Prominent location within established Industrial Park
- Guide Price: £410,000 for the Freehold interest
Occupying a prominent position fronting Forge Road within the well-established Treowain Industrial Estate in the popular Village of Machynlleth. Having direct access to the A489 whilst being within walking distance of Machynlleth Railway Station.
Machynlleth is an attractive market town located approx. 18 miles north of Aberystwyth via the A487 and 28 miles west of Newtown via the A470 and A489.
This substantial detached commercial building provides extensive accommodation throughout extending to approx. 12,326 sq.ft. (1,145 sq.m.) incorporating a large open plan warehouse with an eaves height of approx. 4.4m, three roller doors and two loading bays, ground floor office accommodation with large internal showroom, generous staff facilities and an additional mezzanine level currently used as extra office space.
Having an overall site area of approx. 0.83 acres, externally the property boasts a large, secure yard area with palisade fencing and gated entrance together with ample on-site car parking to the front of the building.